You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights, including copyright and database rights, in CTVC’s websites and its contents belong to or have been licensed to CTVC or are otherwise used by CTVC as permitted by applicable law.
- In accessing CTVC’s websites you agree to access the contents solely for non-commercial use or for use as an educational tool. You are not permitted to copy, download, store in any medium (including any other website), distribute, transmit, broadcast, show in public, adapt or change in any way any part of CTVC’s websites for any other purpose without the prior written permission of CTVC or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 or other applicable law.
- Links to CTVC’s websites are welcome. CTVC disclaims all liability for any legal or other consequences (including for infringement of third party rights) of links made to CTVC’s websites.
- CTVC provides the material published on its websites on the basis that it makes no express or implied warranties in respect of the material. CTVC and the original providers of the material exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for any damages or losses and for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss of business, anticipated savings, revenues or profits or goodwill or reputation or special damages or loss arising from the publication of the material on CTVC’s websites.
- CTVC is not responsible for the content of any material you encounter after leaving our site via a link in it or otherwise, and CTVC excludes all liability that may arise in respect of such material to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- CTVC endeavours to ensure that all information and material on the website is correct and accurate but does not accept any liability for errors or omissions, neither does CTVC warrant that use of this site will be uninterrupted.
- This site may be used only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by, any third party.
To use some website functions, you will have to create an account. When creating your account, you must provide accurate information. You must keep your password secure, and are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account. You may not use anyone else’s account without their permission. You must notify CTVC at once of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account, [email protected]. CTVC will not be liable for any unauthorised use of your account.
- If you submit videos or any other material for inclusion in CTVC’s websites or any other services (“User Content”), CTVC has the right to edit, post, refuse to post or remove any User Content at its sole discretion. CTVC is not responsible for, neither does CTVC accept any liability for, any User Content. Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed, made available or contained in User Content are not those of CTVC but are those of the party concerned. CTVC neither endorses nor is it responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any User Content, and excludes all liability that may arise in respect of such material to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- By submitting User Content to CTVC, you grant CTVC and all users of CTVC’s websites a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to copy the User Content, issue copies of it to the public, rent or lend it, perform it, communicate it to the public, and to make adaptations of User Content and do any of the above acts in relation to such adaptations, throughout the world in all media including but not limited to CTVC’s websites.
- You warrant to CTVC that:
- you have all necessary licences, rights and consents to grant the above rights to CTVC;
- all moral rights in the User Content have been waived to the fullest extent permitted by law;
- use of the User Content in CTVC’s website will not infringe any rights of any person or organisation (including copyright and rights of confidentiality, privacy and publicity);
- the User Content does not contain falsehoods or misrepresentations that may damage CTVC or any other party and it is not abusive, obscene, defamatory, threatening, pornographic, harassing or racially or ethnically offensive; and
- the User Content does not contain any advertisement nor does it solicit any business.
CTVC will remove User Content and/or bar access by relevant user(s) if notified that User Content infringes any of the above rights. Contact us as soon as possible at [email protected], giving full details of any infringement.
- These terms of service are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with English law and any disputes relating to these terms of service will be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. The various provisions of these terms of service are severable and if any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction then such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions.
- If these terms of service are not accepted in full, use of this website must be terminated immediately.
- If you have any comments about our websites or our products and services, please contact us [email protected].
CTVC is a registered charity (Company number 1375941, Registered Charity number 276286) whose registered office is at 12 Warwick Square, London SW1V 2AA.